Soft indoor play equipments are the softer and slightly smaller versions of the real game that is mostly played outdoors. It is basically built for small kids and children and is not recommended for adults especially the hefty adults. The following are some of the key things that the manufacturers of the soft indoor play equipments must keep in mind to generate sales and stay in the competition in this business:
1. Children keep changing their tastes and liking. What interested them today might not necessarily attract their attention today. New things keep attracting them. So it is important that all the soft indoor play equipments keep researching and innovating with their products and come out with new things regularly. Otherwise, their competitor might come up with something innovative and grab their market share.
2. Kids do not know what brand loyalty is. They do not get emotionally attached to any company. What they really care about is the product? They would not mind switching over to some other company’s toys if they find them more interesting and joy to play.
3. The manufacturers should ensure that the soft indoor play equipments are not made out of materials which are banned by the government or detrimental to the health of the children.
4. The testing methodology for the soft indoor equipments should be of high quality and each and every toy passing out of the factory must be thoroughly checked and inspected for faults or defects.
5. Try producing soft indoor equipments which makes the kids do a lot of physical activity. Though kids are the ones who are going to use these products, it is the parent who is going to buy it for them ultimately. And parents look for games which involves lot of physical movement and play for their children and not just standing near the toy and using some control levers with their hands.
Let us look at some of the indoor equipments that are provided by these manufacturers:
1. Adventure towers: These are fake towers created with the help of foam and durable tuffnet which gives them a real tower-like feeling and also ensures the safety of the children.
2. Club Houses: This indoor equipment includes a club house theme which has all the things that you would found near a real club house like wood paneled windows, smokestacks, birdhouses etc.
3. Spectacular outdoor slide: This is comparatively bigger in size when compared to the other games and it is more suitable for commercial places like theme parks and fantasy parks, etc. These games have all the safety standards in place and can be used by more than ten to twenty kids at a particular time.
4. Play panels: These soft equipment panels pretty much look like the vending machines that we would come across in a doctor’s or dentist’s waiting rooms, changing rooms in any retail outlet, health clubs, restaurants, hospitals, etc. These games have a few games on them and occupy really very little space on the floor. These games increase the concentration power of the kids as there is a lot of hand-eye coordination activity involved and they are also less addictive than the other games.